Small business. Big impact.
365 Small Business Circle is a group of local small business owners who are committed to investing in ongoing, impactful and meaningful work in Racine County through United Way of Racine County.
While United Way of Racine County has been bringing businesses, individuals and organizations together to advance the common good for more than 100 years, we now offer the opportunity to make philanthropy easier and more rewarding for small businesses throughout Racine County.
How to join
For an annual gift of $365, or one dollar per day, businesses can become members of the 365 Small Business Circle.
Members can contribute through a direct owner contribution, challenge staff or customers to pitch in to raise $365 or host a fundraising event, such as an in-store benefit or sales promotion with proceeds benefitting United Way of Racine County.
The stats on charitable small businesses
According to data from SCORE.org, an organization that promotes small business education and growth, charitable small businesses typically see the following:
- 77% of employees from charitable small businesses report general well-being.
- 93% of employees who give back through volunteerism express contentedness with their employers.
- 85% of small business patrons say they have a more positive view of charitable small businesses.
- 365 Small Business Circle member window decal
- Link to business included on UWRC website
- Listing in UWRC's annual report and other relevant publications
- Recognition at UWRC sponsored events (Day of Caring, Campaign Kickoff, Victory Celebration)
- Participation in UWRC and community events
- Volunteer opportunities provided
- Boost business as a philanthropic leader in Racine County
- Attract new talent through community engagement
- Investment in community solutions
- Connect with like-minded business leaders
- Opportunities for new business
- Featured on UWRC's social media with a business spotlight story