United Way of Racine County invests local dollars in the community through our grantmaking process. Funding decisions align with our goal of building an educated workforce. Our grants are invested in high-performing nonprofit organizations that provide programs and services aligned with the four strategic areas of health, education, financial stability and essential services.
Organizations requesting funding must
- serve Racine County residents
- have an active board of trustees
- adhere to ethical standards
- provide evidence of financial accountability
- be tax-exempt as described in section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
United Way of Racine County does not fund
- organizations that discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, national origin, age, religion, gender, or sexual orientation
- political causes, candidates, organizations or campaigns.
2022-23 Community Investment Policies and Procedures
For more information, please contact MaryBeth Kallio at 262-898-2247.
Website by: OneEach Technologies
Sitemap | Login